Customer Service Representative Positions Available in
Do you enjoy helping others? Are you looking for a company with great benefits and monetary incentives? We want to hear from you!
As a Wireless Customer Care Support Agent working in a call center environment, you will be working with one of the nation’s largest wireless providers by supporting customer’s with their wireless accounts and devices to enhance each customer’s experience.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Ability to navigate through multiple computer applications with speed and accuracy.
- Ability to work with customers to resolve billing inquiries.
- Provide troubleshooting assistance to customers with technical issues on their wireless device.
- Ability to accept and implement coaching and feedback in order to achieve individual and team performance goals.
- Maintain a high level of world class customer service/professionalism to a wide range of customers.
- Recommend products that best suit the customer’s wireless requirement.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as procedure manuals, work instructions and software manuals.
- Benefits, Benefits and More Benefits!
- Full Time Hours- Minimum of 40 hours per week. Plus 5 additional hours of prescheduled OT (based on business need)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short & Long Term Disability, Life Insurance & 401k plans
- Educational assistance up to $4k annually
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Referral plans! Invite your friends and family to apply. Earn up to $825 per referral hired.
- Fun working environment!
- Great pay plan plus additional monetary incentives!
- Unlimited overtime available! (based on business need)
- Company discounts! Local restaurants, gyms, cell phone service discounts, auto, travel, international theme parks and many more!
Successful candidate for this position will have:
- Six months experience in providing customer service either via phone or in person
- Maintain a positive environment, working with co-workers and customers within a diverse culture.
- Excellent telephone manner and listening skills.
- The ability to relate to customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- The ability to work in a team environment.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- The ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Excellent attention to detail and multi-tasking ability.
- Self-motivation to work under his/her own initiative.
- Must pass drug test and state, federal and criminal background check
- Must have High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
If this describes you, then apply online today!
Xerox is the world's leading enterprise for business process and document management. Its services, technology, and expertise enable workplaces - from small businesses to large global enterprises - to simplify the way work gets done so they operate more effectively and focus more on what matters most: Their real business. Xerox offers business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, healthcare solutions, HR benefits management, finance support, transportation solutions, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide.
The company also provides extensive leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Xerox serves clients in more than 160 countries. For more information, visit www.xerox.com, www.news.xerox.com, www.realbusiness.com or www.xerox.com/businessservices.