WDS, A Xerox Company is currently looking for Energized Applicants who want to utilize and further develop their customer service skills as well as develop/improve their wireless product knowledge.
Why join WDS, A Xerox Company? WDS, A Xerox Company offers a genuine opportunity for personal development and support for all of our staff in a fast moving and growing wireless industry. We foster an exciting culture built around our most valuable asset, our employees! While working for WDS, A Xerox Company, you will be encouraged to learn and develop new skills utilizing them to help the customer and your colleagues. WDS, A Xerox Company provides services that are focused on the wireless communications market. By leveraging our expertise we provide services to customers through call-center support, education, testing, device management and consultancy.
In addition, WDS, A Xerox Company provides a wealth of development and training opportunities, attractive benefits, and numerous promotional opportunities. With us, the sky is the limit, as long as you are ready to work hard, be a great team player, and be an advocate for our values.
As a Wireless Technical Support Agent you will be acting as a front line contact for customers to investigate and resolve issues related wireless devices and services.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide troubleshooting assistance to customers with technical issues on their wireless device.
- Ability to navigate through multiple computer applications with speed and accuracy.
- Acting as a front line contact for customers to investigate and resolve issues related wireless devices and services.
- Ability to accept and implement coaching and feedback in order to achieve individual and team performance goals.
- Maintain a high level of world class customer service/professionalism to a wide range of customers.
- Recommend products that best suit the customer’s wireless requirement.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as procedure manuals, work instructions and software manuals.
- Actively support and adhere to WDS, A Xerox Company Values
- Other duties may be assigned as required
Successful candidate for this position will have:
- Availability to work steady shifts that fall within the parameters of 7 days/week 8:00am to 2:00am
- Six months experience in providing customer service either via phone or in person
- Maintain a positive environment, working with co-workers and customers within a diverse culture.
- Excellent telephone manner and listening skills.
- The ability to relate to customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- The ability to work in a team environment.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- The ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Excellent attention to detail and multi-tasking ability.
- Self motivation to work under his/her own initiative.
- Must pass drug test and state, federal and criminal background check
- Must have High School diploma or general education degree (GED). (Must provide verification of completion if asked)
- Must be 18 to apply
- Basic keyboarding and PC skills, to include MS Windows/Office.
- Previous call center experience preferred
- Wireless experience preferred
Work Environment and Physical Demands
The work environment and physical demands described here are representative of those an employee may encounter while performing the essential functions of this position. The performance of this position will, for the most part, occur in a typical office environment. This may require an individual to sit or stand, or periodically walk on level surfaces.
All essential duties, responsibilities, requirements, and qualifications must be met with or without reasonable accommodation.
WDS, A Xerox Company Values:
I delight my customers
Every decision is made with my customer in mind
I am focused on my customer’s goals
I am part of the team
My success depends on the success of my customers and my team
I own the results of our actions
I take pride
I take pride in all I do
I care, for me it’s personal
I am passionate about what we do
My expertise will provide solutions to problems
I take action and deliver results
You can count on me
I do what I say I will do
I am accountable to my customers and my colleagues
Xerox Corporation is a $22 billion leading global enterprise for business process and document management. Through its broad portfolio of technology and services, Xerox provides the essential back-office support that clears the way for clients to focus on what they do best: their real business. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox provides leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Through ACS, A Xerox Company, which Xerox acquired in February 2010, Xerox also offers extensive business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, HR benefits management, finance support, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide. The 130,000 people of Xerox serve clients in more than 160 countries.
Xerox Business Services, LLC and its subsidiaries is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, the basis of genetic information or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox Services may request such accommodation(s) by calling 866-419-2226 or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.