Customer Service Representative Positions Available in
If you have strong communication skills and enjoy helping others, apply today to join Xerox.
Xerox is seeking Customer Service Representatives who want to provide excellent service to our client base. As a business world leader, Xerox offers outstanding opportunities for energetic, self-motivated individuals to make an impact as part of a dynamic call center team. If you’re ready to make a difference in serving customers and finding solutions, we want to hear from you.
Customer Service Representative
Using a computerized system, this position responds to customer inquiries in a call center environment. May perform one or more of the following:
- Responds to telephone inquiries and complaints using standard scripts and procedures.
- Gathers information, researches/resolves inquiries and logs customer calls.
- Communicates appropriate options for resolution in a timely manner.
- Informs customers about services available and assesses customer needs.
- Provides functional guidance, training, support and assistance to lower level staff.
- Schedules work to ensure accurate phone coverage, monitors priority of calls and shifts escalated calls to assure resolution of problems.
- Prepares standard reports to track workload, response time and quality of input.
- Assists in planning and implementing department goals and makes recommendations to management to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- All other duties as assigned.
If you meet the requirements of this position and are ready to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
Xerox is the world's leading enterprise for business process and document management. Its services, technology, and expertise enable workplaces - from small businesses to large global enterprises - to simplify the way work gets done so they operate more effectively and focus more on what matters most: Their real business. Xerox offers business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, healthcare solutions, HR benefits management, finance support, transportation solutions, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide.
The company also provides extensive leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Xerox serves clients in more than 160 countries. For more information, visit www.xerox.com, www.news.xerox.com, www.realbusiness.com or www.xerox.com/businessservices.