Build a career you can be proud of.
Xerox is the world's leading enterprise for business process and document management. Xerox technology, expertise and services enable workplaces - from small businesses to global enterprises - to simplify the way work gets done so they operate more effectively.
Customer Service / Care Representative
- Respond to, handle and resolve customer inquiries
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Process orders, forms and applications
- Identify and escalate customer issues
- Handle customer billing questions
- Ability to deliver outstanding customer service
- Excellent listening skills
- Strong empathy skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail
- Negotiation skills
- Positive dynamic personality
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Typing skills of 20wpm or more
- Ability to navigate in a Windows environment
- Six months or more experience in a customer service environment preferred
- Ability to demonstrate continuous employment/work history
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Background and drug screen
Xerox Corporation is a $22 billion leading global enterprise for business process and document management. Through its broad portfolio of technology and services, Xerox provides the essential back-office support that clears the way for clients to focus on what they do best: their real business. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox provides leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Through ACS, A Xerox Company, which Xerox acquired in February 2010, Xerox also offers extensive business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, HR benefits management, finance support, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide. The 130,000 people of Xerox serve clients in more than 160 countries.